Friday, March 20, 2009

I wish you could see me now.....

I am sitting at my computer desk working on paying bills and getting ready for the next few months. Because the heat in my apartment building has already been lowered in preparation for the warmer spring months, and I have been shivering for awhile, I got this "brilliant idea."  Get a hat on.  So I found one.  I am wearing a turtleneck sweater with the arms wrapped around my face and the shirt trailing off behind me like a Romanic scarf.  I am warmer but what an odd affair.

Next,  April 4, 2009, I will begin an experiment, a great adventure if you will.  But more about that later.  'Tis enough to say that I'm excited.

Did you get a copy of the book "The Shack" and read it?  I found another copy and have already given one away and am beginning it again to see what I may have missed.

No comments: